Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Ice Breath? WTF?!?

I like Superman. I like his powers. I like his look. And when he's written well, I really like his stories. But one thing I've never quite understood is his "super ice breath." I get his heat vision. It's easy to understand that when he gets really pissed, he shoots hot red out of his eyes.


See. That is one pissed off Kryptonian.

But who the hell are you supposed to fight with ice breath? I mean, you can only fight water monsters so often. Not only that, where the hell do you find water monsters in the first place. And if they are made of water, I'm pretty sure the heat vision will take care of it (thank God for evaporation).

Overall, I think ice breath is stupid. That, and Captain Cold.


What a tool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

I was looking for ways to improve my Blog and find out more on how to get free traffic to my Blog. While I was searching on Blogger I found your Blog. I know it does not have to do with getting traffic but I really enjoyed reading it, great job!! In fact I have my own Blog and I get a lot of free traffic from http://www.autosurfmonster.com , If I were you I would submit this Blog to them so thousands of others can see it for free. Well, I will add your Blog to my favorites and I look forward to all the updates.

Jessica

Vincent said...

This is just wrong. My first comment and it has to be spam. I hate spam... both the messages and the meat by-product.