Thursday, November 09, 2006

Hooray for Gore

And no, I don't mean Al Gore, although his inventing of the internet had provided me with countless hours of fun.

I just finished a very satisfying gaming session of Gears of War and I must say that if you own a 360 and don't own this game, you're either a retard or someone who recently got his arms chopped off. The gameplay is awesome, the visuals are simply breathtaking, and although I have never experienced this personally, I imagine that chainsawing someone would sound exactly the way it does in this game.

I also bought Contra off Xbox Live. While the single player is classic fun the multiplayer seems to be very broken. On the off-chance that you do manage to get into a game with someone, it usually ends in disappointment. Damn you Konami! Damn you for making me buy a broken game. And to think, with that money, I could have bought 5 double cheeseburgers, or a 12 pack of Bud Ice... hmm, no that still sucks.

No comments: