Sunday, December 10, 2006

Thanks for a Great Semester

Cripes Almighty, I can't believe it's been a month since I updated this thing. Mmmm... well, maybe I can, nothing really life-changing has happened in the past month, but then again, these things (i.e., blogs) wouldn't be as common if they were only designed to inform the general public of life-changing events. But like they say, "Dead men tell no tales," and I'm not dead yet, so here we go...

The semester is practically over, yet I still have an incredible amount of shit due (much thanks to Magic in the Middle Ages). I actually managed to survive all the term papers and exams I had to suffer through this semester, so I guess I could be thankful for that... but it's much easier to bitch about everything as if the world were about to end as a direct result of the school year. But everyone else I know has had the luxury of survival, so there's another reason to be thankful...

Now on to my friends: It's been awesome as always. For all the stupid shit that has
been said, for all the retarded conversations we had when we should have been studying, for all the time wasted not drinking, and for all the time wasted being wasted, I wouldn't give it up for anything. I love you guys.

And to all the people I've met throughout the semester, may we have to opportunity to build upon the friendships that have just begun.

I have to give a huge shout-out to the one thing that's helped me get through this semester, my Nintendo DS (wow, Geekout). Without you there at my side, I don't think I could've honestly said that I was awake on Tuesday nights without feeling as if I were a liar. Now if you were to ask if I was actually paying attention, that's another story...

I plan on doing this much more often throughout the break, so keeps those eyes and ears open. You never know what I'm gonna say next, so "Watch out, Radiactive Man,"
cause Vince just might end up doing something stupid.

To whatever the rest of our lives may bring.

Love & Peace, Vince.

No comments: