Sunday, November 05, 2006

Here We Go Again

Another week, another pile of shit that keeps accumilating, thus making my life even worse. I had a test on Friday in Microbiology, have a test on Monday in Christian Ethics and the Law, and by the end of the semester, I have between 25-45 pages of papers due for all my classes combined, not to mention various tests and homework assignments thrown in. Oh, and I have a presentaion of a magical nature due. Wow wow wee wow.

Add to that, I have upgraded my status from third to fifth, and potentially seventh wheel. That just makes me sad. Cuddle season isn't going very well, but God has plenty of time to make things worse, so I guess I should be thankful for that. But on the plus side, I keep getting emails from DemoraticSingles.com and, even more puzzling, AfricanAmericanSingles.com, so maybe I stand a chance.

I'm not exactly sure how badly I need to make fun of him over this, but my fifteen year old brother has somehow managed to get himself quite whipped even though he is not in a relationship. Either he's a moron, or she's really good. I'm banking on the 'he's a moron' option.

And if anyone out there has the time, watch this, it's great.

No comments: