Friday, January 19, 2007

Five Minutes to Midnight

For those of you that don't pay attention to the news, I thought it was important to note that CNN recently reported the Doomsday Clock has been set to *gasp* five minutes to midnight. Just to add to the reality of the situation, I'd like to say I've already crapped my pants... twice.


See. Scary.

So inter-galactic super pimp Stephen Hawking and his Science Squadron have decided humanity has failed (yet again) to successfully contain the threat of nuclear war. Some might say it's because we have the bomb. I just blame North Korea (good job ya sons o' bitches!).

We have also apparently failed make electric cars conventional and control the weather to do our bidding, thus environmental concerns have been added to the equation. Sure, it's easy to blame our gas-guzzling cars. I say it's easier to blame Al Gore (he did invent Global Warming after all). But seriously, can't we just nuke the weather, it would make things easier.

In reality folks, I don't see anyone accurately being able to predict the end of the world. The Bible couldn't do it, Nostradamus couldn't do it, and I'm pretty sure the boys at the University of Chicago can't do it. Tough break fellas.

As you can see, I'm really concerned about the end of the world...

I just hope no one tries to peg all the blame on me.

No comments: