Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Lonelyness and Cheeseburgers are a Dangerous Mix

"Once there was a robot named Todd." "Did he have a brother?" "Yes, he had a brother named Rod, who was two space years older than him." "I don't like this story!"

Rod and Todd have got to be the two most 'weinerest' kid that have ever weinered... hope that makes as much sense to you as it does to me. First of all, they play board games without dice because "it's less fun that way." What kind of kids say crap like that? If my little brothers ever said something like that, I'd kick the crap outta them, then I'd tell them to cram it with walnuts, and possibly call them ugly. Second, they're scared of moths, and even worse, the dreaded lady bug. If my little brothers ever reacted like this, I'd kick the crap outta them, them I'd tell them to cram it with wal... well I guess you can see where this is going.

Long story short, weiner-kids suck, classics Simpsons rules, and pre-moistened towelettes confuse and terrify me.

No comments: