Wednesday, August 16, 2006

....

I have absolutely nothing to say. Honestly, the best thing to happen to me so far this week is that I bought the 8th season of the Simpsons (which actually scares me because this is the beginning of the end of the show's quality). Granted it's only wednesday morning, but I don't see things moving up from here.

The main theme from RoboCop just came on my play list... what a fucking badass movie. It's got everything you could want - blood, excessive violence, drama, satire, and there's that boob they show at the beginning... sweet.

But to get back on topic, is it really that bad to say there is nothing of importance going on in one's life? I mean, while nothing good is happening, the very nature of the above statement also means that nothing bad is happening, and nothing can really be wrong with that... unless of course that's what you're looking for, then you're fucked. So yes, it's safe to say I consider myself fucked... and not in the good Las Vegas way.

No comments: