Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What Grinds My Gears, Vol. 1

Toy stores.

I'm sick of going out to buy toys, y'know cause I really need to spend my money on something, only for there to be a serious lack of anything I want.


But maybe it's not the toy stores I need to be bitching about. Maybe it's the stupid kids and their dumb-ass parents that need to be slapped upside the head. Someone's to blame when Walmart has a bigger WWE and Naruto selection than Marvel and DC. And don't get me started about the actual toys they do have on the shelves. I've been buying Mighty Muggs since May and haven't touched the Hulk, what makes anyone think that I would want to buy it now? I want my Hulk to look badass and imposing, not freaking retarded. And as you can see, I'm in serious need of new Muggs.



I could understand not being able to find what I'm looking for at Walmart or Target, but Toys R Us? That's a store that specializes in toys! That's like going to a liquor store and only being able to find McCormick's (which really isn't bad if you run it through a Brita filter 3 or 4 times). Seriously, they always have nothing at Toys R Us. Just look at all the awesome stuff I didn't buy at Toys R Us.



Thank God for comic book stores, otherwise I'd have so much more money in my bank account.

No comments: