Sunday, January 11, 2009

And I'm Back

Is it a bit presumptuous to think that anyone truly gives a shit about my wondrous return considering I had, at the most, five readers when I left?

I don't think so.

It's Sunday, and I'm sitting here watching the pre-show for the Golden Globes wondering to myself, "why the hell am I watching the pre-show for the Golden Globes?" So you can tell I have plenty to talk about. All kidding aside, if you're reading this, it's because you Googled something random about comics, or clowns licking meatballs, and stumbled upon my little slice of heaven. So if you're here for the comics, welcome. And if you Googled clowns licking meatballs, what the fuck man, what the fuck.

Anyway, check back soon, I swear I'll have some comics related goodness coming right up. Til next time.



EXCELSIOR!


Oh wait, Megan Fox just called herself a tranny. That's why I'm watching the Golden Globes.

No comments: