Friday, January 26, 2007

This Makes Me Sad


Really, really sad.

This, my friends, is true dedication to ones hobby. Do you see how many systems this guy has? It's absolutely mind boggling. First of all, the amount of money it took to acquire all these systems must have been astronomical. Second, I think I'm actually jealous. But then again, I wonder if the owner of this impressive gaming set-up even knows what the sky looks like.

And I hope he got the Wii he wanted, cause I'm having a heck of a time finding one. Although there seems to be an abundance of PS3s... and he doesn't seem to want one... hmm, interesting...

In other news, just to show that Apple will eventually take over the world, check out the iHome.


Now while this isn't an official Apple product, this is the epitome of dedication to a brand name.

And to think I actually wanted to buy a Zune.

No comments: