Sunday, January 14, 2007

Poor Kids...

Obviously I wasn't able to attend the spectacle that is CES 2007 (if I did, I definitely wouldn't waste my time talking about random super-heroes and their lame powers). But thanks to the internet and the magical device known as a digital camera, I've been able to enjoy the show at home. In my perusing of the internet, I came across this picture.


All I have to say is, poor kids. It's obvious that any anti-stroller decree is also an anti-children decree, so that sucks for parents and their loved ones. But I do understand the necessity to limit the amount of running and screaming children (as if you'd actually be able to hear their screams on the show floor). It's their reasoning that escapes me. How many kids have actually been walloped by the briefcases of speed-walking business men?

It reminds me of this sign.


I would kill to know how many times people in wheelchairs have rolled down that hill only to eaten by an alligator. Sadly, I bet it's more often than not. People can be pretty dumb most of the time...

No comments: