Thursday, December 28, 2006

To Marriage

Well, I just back home from Scott and Eva's wedding, which, I might add, was rather lovely. Now, I never would have guessed that by this time in our lives, we would be celebrating their marriage, much less the marriage of anyone else from my high school graduating class. But that's the way things go. It just shows that we're all growing older, maturing, and getting ready to take on the responsibilities that age brings us. Now that Scott was the first, the rest are sure to follow. Pretty soon we'll be celebrating the marriages of other friends, pretty soon we'll be celebrating the birth of our children, and pretty soon we'll be celebrating their subsequent birthdays. It's quite beautiful when you think about. So I'd like to extend my congratulations Scott and Eva; that they have many years of blissful marriage, many beautiful children, and many wonderful times in the coming years.

No comments: