Sunday, August 27, 2006

They Look Like Cool Pimps

Famous words uttered by my younger brother, claiming this is what the cop that pulled them over muttered to his partner as a reason to let them go.

Speaking of verbal nonsense, when confronted by Dr. Harris (the Environmental Science professor at UST) about taking his course, the first thing that popped into my mind, and then shortly out of my mouth, was "I'm sorry, I decided to take the real science route." DAMN did that suck. And then, in a futile attempt to make things better (here's a hint... IT DIDN'T), I added "No offense." Andrea was right, I am an asshole... oh well, at least I'm a rockin' asshole.

Speaking of rockin' assholes, I'm goin to the Godsmack/Rob Zombie concert tomorrow... or is that tonight... eh, whatever. From what I hear, it's a badass concert, but can you expect any less? The answer is yes. Can someone tell me who's bright idea was it to add Shine Down to a bill that included Godsmack and Rob Zombie? I hope someone got fired over this...

Speaking of getting fired... well, no one got fired but I did stumble upon Regina Spektor, a pretty cool Indie songstress. Check out her stuff if you're looking for something different. She's definately got my seal of approval.

No comments: