Saturday, August 19, 2006

Krypto the Superdog

As predicted in a previous post, this week has been rather hum drum. I'm actually a little worried that both my meals today consisted of fried chicken (1st from Frenchy's, 2nd from KFC). I decided to try Frenchy's because they opened up a place a couple blocks from my house and I wanted to see if it compared to it's UH counterpart... after eating a couple pieces, my youngest (and most athletic brother) complained that his chest was hurting... so yea, I'd say the deliciousness can compare =)

Not too sure what I'm doing tomorrow but if everything works out as planned I might not even remember Sunday morning, so that would be pretty cool... except for the whole not remembering anything thing. That poses an excellent question... if you drink enough to not be able to remember what happened, was the drinking worth it? A noodle-scratcher, that's for sure.

On my weekly sojourn to my comic shop, I decided to buy a Kingdom Come Green Lantern collectible figure for no other reason than I felt like spending money. When I opened the package, I realized that what I thought was an elaborate paint job turned out to be a series of stickers. I know this is a 3 year old toy, but this still kinda sucks. I'd try to relate this to some other life experience, but I'm tired. Screw that fancy shit.

So to end this, Red Hot Chili Peppers rule, Robert Plant is the man, and Krypto the Superdog has no actual relevance to this post, I just couldn't think of a clever title.

No comments: